Saving Account Withdrawal
Saving Account Withdrawal: This is used to withdraw amount from savings account.
To make entry in Shaving Account Withdrawal, select Account Withdrawal Slips from Withdrawal Slips in Transaction menu,
New window will open as shown in Figure 2 when you select as shown in Figure 1.
Select Saving Account as shown in Figure 2. Clicking on the Select button will appear as Image Figure 3
Note: The last paid account will appear on the Savings Account.
New Account: Newly withdraw amount
- Click New button in Tool Bar or press Ctrl+N button
- Enter same date in Transaction date and ledger date.
- Click on Account Code and select person who getting amount from Saving Acount
- Click on Secondary A/c and select Cash A/c in paid as Cash or Bank A/c if paid as Cheque.
- Enter cheque number in Cheque No.
- Enter amount in Gross Amount.
- Click Save button in Tool Bar or press Ctrl+S button.
- Amount in savings account will be shown in Balance Amount.
To Find Account:
- Click Find button as seen in tool bar or press Ctrl+F button.
- Afterwards new window opens, there you can enter account name you wish and search for it.
To Modify Account:
- Click on Edit button as seen in tool bar or press Ctrl+E button.
- After making correction to wrong entry, click on Save button as seen in tool bar or press Ctrl+S button.
To Delete Account:
- Select the account which need to delete
- Click on Delete as seen in tool bar or press Ctrl+D button.