Saving Account Master
This is used to create saving account for the customer to make transactions.
- The Savings Account is the account that we can open in the bank in order to keep our money secure.
- From this account, We can deposit and withdraw amount from bank whenever we have emergency.
To create Savings Account, we need to select Deposits Master from Master menu
New Window appears when we select deposit master
Again new Window opens when we select savings account.
Note: When the savings account is selected, it shows the last savings account or it may be empty.
New Account: Follow bellow steps to create new account
- Click on New button or press Ctrl+N button to create new saving account.
- Enter date of saving A/c Opening Date
- In Customer A/c Code field, enter and select the name of customer
- In old ref. no we need to enter their savings account no. as in manual register
- Click on Save button or press Ctrl+S button to save entry.
To Find Account:
- Click on Find button or press Ctrl+F button to search for saving account.
- Afterwards new window opens, here you can enter account name or account number or reference number to search for it.
To Modify Account:
- Click on Edit button or press Ctrl+E button to modify existing saving account.
- After making correction to existing entry, click on Save button or press Ctrl+S button.
To Delete Account:
- Select the saving account which need to deleted
- Click on Delete or press Ctrl+D button to delete saving account.