Pigmy Collection (Manual)
This is used to make entry when pigmy collection is made manually by pigmy agent.
To make entry in Pigmy Collection (manual), we need to select Pigmy Collection (Manual) from Deposits Slips in Transaction menu and is shown in Figure 1.
New window will open when you select pigmy collection (manual)
Here we need to select agent code or agent name then new window pops up as shown below
Again we need to select agent name or agent code here and click on select then new window appears as shown below.
Note: New window shows either last entry or it may be empty when we select agent name.
To make New Entry:
- Click on New button or press Ctrl+N button to make new entry.
- Enter pigmy collected date in Date field.
- The transaction date to be entered at Ledger Date
In Transaction Date, we need to select the date agent brought money to bank
- In Amount section, we need to mention amount given by customer to pigmy agent.
- In Balance Amount section, shows outstanding balance in their account
- After completing amount entry for all customers click on Save button or press Ctrl+S button.
To Find Entry:
- Click on Find button or press Ctrl+F button to search for existing entry.
- Afterwards new window opens, there you can enter ledger date you wish to search for it.
To Modify Account:
- Click on Edit button or press Ctrl+E button to modify entry.
- After making correction to existing entry, click on Save button or press Ctrl+S button to save entry.
To Delete Entry:
- Select the entry which need to deleted
- Click on Delete or press Ctrl+D button to delete entry.