Pigmy Account Master
This is used to create pigmy account for customer who wish to deposit small amount to bank on daily basis through bank agent. Here rate of interest and deposit period are predefined by bank or society.
Note: In order to withdraw money from pigmy account before the expiry date, the rules restricted by the bank or society will apply.
To open Pigmy Account, select Deposit Master from Master menu
New window will open when you select deposit master
New window appears When you select Pigmy Account
Note: When you select pigmy account it shows last pigmy account or it may be empty.
New Pigmy Account: Follow bellow steps to open new pigmy account
- Click New button or press Ctrl+N button to open pigmy account. and
- Enter pigmy started date in A/c Opening Date
- In Customer A/c Code field, enter and select Pygmy Account Name
- In agent code select name of the agent
- In Old Ref. No need to enter their manual pigmy account number.
- Click on Rate of Interest to enter interest rate applicable on Pygmy Account
- Click on Save button or press Ctrl+S button to save entry.
To Find Account:
- Click on Find button or press Ctrl+F button to search for existing pigmy account.
- Afterwards new window opens, there you can enter either account name or account number or reference number you wish to search for it.
To Modify Account:
- Click on Edit button or press Ctrl+E button to modify existing pigmy account.
- After making correction to existing entry, click on Save button or press Ctrl+S button to save modified entry.
To Delete Account:
- Select the pigmy account which need to deleted
- Click on Delete or press Ctrl+D button to delete pigmy account permanently.