General Income Slips
This is used to make entry of income slips came to bank or society from vendors or customers.
Ex: Form Fee, Miscellaneous Charges, Building Fund, Share Fee, Entrance Fee Etc
To make entry in income Slip, we need to select General Income Slips from General Ledger Entry in Transaction menu
New window will open when you select general income slips
Note: Either it shows last entry or it may be empty when we select general income Slips.
To make New entry:
- Click New button or press Ctrl+N button to make new entry.
- Enter date in Date field.
- Enter transaction date at Ledger Date
- In primary A/c, we need to select deposit (debit) or income source account
- We need to select Cash A/c in Secondary Account.
- Click on Save button or press Ctrl+S button to save entry.
To Find Entry:
- Click on Find button or press Ctrl+F button to search for existing entry.
- Afterwards new window opens, there you can enter account name you wish to search for it.
To Modify Entry:
- Click on Edit button or press Ctrl+E button to modify or change entry.
- After making correction to the existing entry, click on Save button or press Ctrl+S button to save entry.
To Delete Entry:
- Select the entry which need to deleted
- Click on Delete or press Ctrl+D button to delete entry.