Opening Balances: When bank or society wish to make its all transactions to be computerized then balances of customer accounts (Share,Saving,Pigmy,FD,RD,Loan) are taken as opening balances.
Note: Overall, the accounts associated with the balance sheet are present.
To enter Opening Balance, go to Transaction menu then Opening Transaction and select Opening balance
Related new window will open When you select proper ledger account group
Note: When you select account group then it shows last entry made or it may be empty.
New Account: Follow bellow steps to open new account
- Click New button or press Ctrl+N button to make new entry.
- Entry date must be dated on Date.
- The business date must be drafted at Ledger Date
- In Amount, the balance amount available in customer account or loan to be entered.
- Click on Save button or press Ctrl+S button to save entry.
To Find Account:
- Click on Find button or press Ctrl+F button to search for an existing entry.
- Afterwards new window opens, there you can enter account name you wish to search for it.
To Modify Account:
- Click on Edit button or press Ctrl+E button to modify existing entry.
- After making correction to the existing entry, click on Save button or press Ctrl+S button to save the entry..
To Delete Account:
- Select the account which need to deleted
- Click on Delete or press Ctrl+D button to delete account or entry.