Loan Recovery Expenses
This section is used to make entry of expenses done by bank or society towards the recovery of loans.
To do entry, select Loan Recovery Expenses from Loan Accounts under Transaction menu
New window appear when you select Loan Recovery Expenses
To Make New Entry:
- Click on New button or press Ctrl+N button.
- Entry date must be dated on Date.
- In Ledger Date, enter the date on which the Expense done to recover loan
- Click on search button in Primary A/C and select loan account number or name and in secondary A/c enter and select Loan Recovery Expenses and then enter expense amount and press TAB to create entry
- Click Save or press Ctrl+S to save the entry.
To Find Entry:
- Click Find button as seen in tool bar or press Ctrl+F button.
- Afterwards new window opens, there you can enter account name you wish and search for it.
To Modify Entry:
- Click on Edit button as seen in tool bar or press Ctrl+E button.
- After making correction to wrong entry, click on Save button as seen in tool bar or press Ctrl+S button.
To Delete Entry:
- Select the account which need to delete
- Click on Delete as seen in tool bar or press Ctrl+D button.