Interest To Pigmy Accounts
This section is used to make entry of Interest given to customers having pigmy accounts in bank or society after maturity period.
To make entry, select Interest To Pigmy Accounts from Interest To Accounts under Transaction menu
New windows appears when you select Interest to Pigmy Account
Note: when you select Interest to Pigmy Accounts it shows either last entry or it may be empty.
To make a new entry:
- Click on New button or press Ctrl+N button to make new entry.
- Enter date in Date field.
- The transaction date must be drafted at Ledger Date
- Click on search button in Primary A / c and then type and select Pigmy Interest Given from the list.
- Enter money in amount field and press TAB to add A/c
- Again press TAB to Add A/c and select Pigmy Account Number in Account code and enter amount.
- Click on Save button or press Ctrl+S button to save entry.
To Find Account:
- Click on Find button or press Ctrl+F button to search for existing entry.
- Afterwards new window opens, there you can enter account name you wish to search for it.
To Modify Account:
- Click on Edit button or press Ctrl+E button to modify entry.
- After making correction to existing entry, click on Save button or press Ctrl+S button.
To Delete Account:
- Select the date or account which need to deleted
- Click on Delete or press Ctrl+D button to delete entry.