Interest To Fixed Deposits
This section is used to make entry of Interest given to customers having Fixed Deposits accounts in organization after maturity period.
To make entry, select Interest To Fixed Deposits Accounts from Interest To Accounts under Transaction menu and is shown in Figure 1.
Figure 2 windows appears when you select Interest to Fixed Deposits Account as shown in Figure 1.
Note: The last entry Entry or empty appears when you open Interest to Fixed Deposits Accounts.
New Acount: To make a new entry
- Click New button as shown in tool bar or press Ctrl+N button.
- Entry date must be dated on Date.
- The business date must be drafted at Ledger Date
- Click on search button at Primary A / c and then select Fixed Deposits Interest Given from the list.
- Enter money in amount field and press TAB to add A/c
- Again press TAB to Add A/c and select Fixed Deposits Account Number in Account code and enter amount.
- Click on Save button as seen in tool bar or press Ctrl+S button.
To Find Account:
- Click Find button as seen in tool bar or press Ctrl+F button.
- Afterwards new window opens, there you can enter account name you wish and search for it.
To Modify Account:
- Click on Edit button as seen in tool bar or press Ctrl+E button.
- After making correction to wrong entry, click on Save button as seen in tool bar or press Ctrl+S button.
To Delete Account:
- Select the account which need to delete
- Click on Delete as seen in tool bar or press Ctrl+D button.