General Expense Slips
General Withdrawal: In this organization’s account expenses entry will be made.
To make entry in General Withdrawal, select General Withdrawal Slips from Withdrawal Slips in Transaction menu and is shown in Figure 1.
New window will open as shown in Figure 2 when you select as shown in Figure 1.
Note: Last entered account details will be shown in General Withdrawal.
New Account: To make new entry
- Click New button in Tool Bar or press Ctrl+N button.
- Enter entry date in Date.
- Enter Transaction Date in Ledger Date
- In primary A/c, select account on what are you spending [Stationary, K E B Bill, Tea Bill & Other]
- Click at Secondary A/c, select cash a/c if paid by cash or select bank a/c if paid by Bank A/c.
- Enter Cheque Number at Cheque no.
- Enter amount in Gross Amount.
- Click on Save button as seen in Tool Bar or Ctrl+S button.
- Amount in the share account will be shown in Balance Amount
To Find Account:
- Click Find button as seen in tool bar or press Ctrl+F button.
- Afterwards new window opens, there you can enter account name you wish and search for it.
To Modify Account:
- Click on Edit button as seen in tool bar or press Ctrl+E button.
- After making correction to wrong entry, click on Save button as seen in tool bar or press Ctrl+S button.
To Delete Account:
- Select the account which need to delete
- Click on Delete as seen in tool bar or press Ctrl+D button.