Fixed Deposits Master
This is used to create Fixed Deposit (FD) account for customer in which customer can deposit some fixed amount for particular fixed period.
Note: In order to withdraw money from fixed deposit account before maturity date, the rules restricted by the bank or society will apply.
To open FD Account, select Deposit Master from Master menu
New window will open when you select deposit master.
New window appears When you select Fixed Deposit Account
Note: The last account it shows or is empty when the FD account is selected.
New FD Account: Follow bellow steps to open new FD account
- Click on New button or press Ctrl+N button to open FD account.
- In A/c Opening Date, enter date on which Fixed deposit is made in bank or society.
- In Customer A/c Code, enter and select Customer Name.
- In Old Ref. No we need to enter society’s old ledger book reference number.
- Click on Save button or press Ctrl+S button to save entry.
To Find Account:
- Click Find button or press Ctrl+F button to search for existing FD account.
- Afterwards new window opens, there you can enter either account number or account name you wish to search for it.
To Modify Account:
- Click on Edit button or press Ctrl+E button to modify existing FD account.
- After making correction to existing entry, click on Save button or press Ctrl+S button to save entry.
To Delete Account:
- Select the FD account which need to deleted
- Click on Delete or press Ctrl+D button to delete existing FD account.