This is used to create customer account for the first time only. Overall this is KYC based account.
The features of this account are:
- Collects basic information of customer for society needs. Eg: Photo, Signature, Address, Aadhaar Card or Election Card, Mobile Number etc.
- To know about customer to whom he was loan guarantee.
- To know information of all accounts of customer.
Steps to create Customer Account:
Select Customer Account from Master menu.
After selecting Customers accounts following screen get appear. It display last entry or it may be empty.
To Create New Account:
- Click New button or press CTRL+N.
- Enter person’s name in Name field and select Male/Female in Gender field
- Select Introducer A / c from opened list
- Enter Other required information .
- Click on Save button or press CTRL+S to save customer information.
To Find Account:
- Click on Find button or press CTRL+F
- Then new window opens which contains list
- Here you can type customer account name which you want to search.
To Modify Account:
- Click on Edit or press CTRL+E
- Make correction in the entry
- Click Save button or press CTRL+S to save corrected entry.
To Delete Account:
- Select the customer account which need to be deleted.
- Click on Delete button or press CTRL+D to delete customer account.
It consists of two sections
1. Individual Information
2. Account Information
Individual Information: It consists of Code, Name, Address, Town, Photo, Signature, Aadhaar Card and Pan Card.
Accounts Information: It consists of Account Division, Account Code, Balance amount in Account, etc.