whwn bank agent collects pigmy amount from pigmy customers and submitted to bank then entry will be made here. and the Agent Collection should not be entered in this if agent collection is done through Pygmy machine which is automatically downloaded and transferred to software.
To make entry in Agent Collection manually, Select Agent Collection from Deposits Slips in Transaction menu and is shown in Figure 1.
New window will open when you select agent collection
Note: It shows the last entry or it may be empty when Agent Collection is selected.
To make new entry:
- Click on New button or press Ctrl+N button to make new entry.
- Enter date in date field .
- The transaction date in Ledger Date
- Agent name to be selected from Primary A/c
- Cash A/c to be selected from Secondary A/c
- In Amount section, enter the pigmy amount given by agent to bank or society.
- Click on Save button or press Ctrl+S button to save entry.
To Find Entry:
- Click on Find button or press Ctrl+F button to search for existing entry.
- Afterwards new window opens, there you can enter agent name or agent code you wish to search for it.
To Modify Entry:
- Click on Edit button or press Ctrl+E button to modify agent collection if something wrong happens.
- After making correction to wrong entry, click on Save button or press Ctrl+S button.
To Delete Account:
- Select the entry which need to deleted
- Click on Delete or press Ctrl+D button to delete entry.